Here at The Fabric Store, we respect our customers' right to privacy and abide fully by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and, where applicable, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. Please read our policy before submitting any personal information. By using our website, you are accepting our practices as outlined below:
- Your personal information is not used to make automated decisions.
- You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your personal information for accuracy and completeness. You have the right for your personal information to be removed from our database if so requested.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your username, email and password. We recommend you do not share such information with third parties.
- We use Google Analytics to obtain anonymized data about our website (such as unique visitors and the number of visits). This anonymous data is stored by Google Analytics for a period of 26 months in accordance with its policy, following which it is deleted.
- We use Mailchimp to manage our mailing list. Only once you sign up to our mailing list will Mailchimp be able to access the information you have provided. You are able to update your email marketing preferences via the links provided in the footer of all MailChimp hosted correspondence. You may also unsubscribe at any time from our mailing list and you will find options for doing so at the end of the correspondence. Alternatively, you may email us to have this request actioned.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To update your account information click the link below: